Terms of site use
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
- "Services" means services provided by Hardbrick Construction / Hardbrick Group Ltd
- "Hardbrick Construction" may also mean Hardbrick Group Ltd and hardbrick.co.uk the website.
- "User" means any person who accesses or uses hardbrick.co.uk.
- "Data" means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
- "Personal Information" means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and as amended.
- "The site" and "This website" and "This site" means hardbrick.co.uk and any pages or subdomains residing on the hardbrick.co.uk domain
Your use of this website will be subject to the most current version of the terms and conditions of use posted on this website at the time of such use. Hardbrick Construction reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review this web page regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted.
By accessing hardbrick.co.uk or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Hardbrick Construction grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on hardbrick.co.uk. Hardbrick Construction may vary the terms of the licence at any time. The User shall indemnify hardbrick.co.uk against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Hardbrick Construction as a result of the User's use of hardbrick.co.uk or the User's breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Use of hardbrick.co.uk is at User's sole risk and hardbrick.co.uk is provided on an "as is" basis.
Hardbrick Construction, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of Hardbrick.co.uk.
Hardbrick Construction does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
- in relation to any information offered, accessed or obtained through hardbrick.co.uk;
- in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
- for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Hardbrick Construction has no control;
- as to the suitability of the information and data on hardbrick.co.uk site for any particular purpose;
- that the information and data on hardbrick.co.uk site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Hardbrick Construction and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to hardbrick.co.uk site or services.
Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by Hardbrick Construction, Hardbrick Construction is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in the hardbrick.co.uk website.
These web pages do not purport to give any kind of accountable advice and it is important that you do not rely upon their contents alone to make decisions that may affect you, your company, employer, or any third party you have the power to effect. This website is merely an online brochure describing Hardbrick Construction services. It cannot and does not give or offer accountable advice of any type whatsoever. Nothing on this site constitutes the giving of advice of any type to any individual or group specifically or in general. Specific advice may only be given directly by our representatives after they have followed our company procedures and obtained a full account of your relevant requirements.
THEREFORE HARDBRICK CONSTRUCTION, HARDBRICK.CO.UK NOR ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANYONE WHO HELPED DEVELOP, CREATE, PRODUCE OR DELIVER THE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE.
COPYRIGHT, TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Hardbrick.co.uk and its content is the property of Hardbrick Construction or its authorised agents, or is licenced to Hardbrick Construction or its authorised agents
The materials on this site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised use of the materials may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, Hardbrick Construction and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information with respect to the materials.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the materials may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Hardbrick Construction or its authorised agents.
Reproduction of any part of this website, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. The use of data-mining or extraction software is strictly forbidden.
All rights in Hardbrick Construction and Hardbrick Construction Services and other marks owned by Hardbrick Group Ltd or Hardbrick Construction are reserved.